Monday, February 16, 2015

Getting A Good Blowout Just Got Easier! Mine Was Fantastic W/Viva Blowout!

Getting a good blow out is a treat that some of us deny ourselves because:

To busy to go sit at the hairdressers and of course don’t want to make the drive.
Who makes house calls? Who to call? Who to trust?
Who will do your hair exactly the way you want it to be done or who will try a new “do that you have wanted to try but have not had the courage to try it?

Well ladies your dreams have been answered:  “ Viva Blowout provides affordable, professional hair blowout services all in the comfort of your home, hotel or office. Perfect for anyone who loves to get pampered and values their time. All Blowouts are $60 (which includes the gratuity for stylist, this is a cashless experience) when booked 4 hours in advance.  You can even set up a "standing blowout" we will come to you each week or whatever your schedule allows. “

My hair before
I had the opportunity to try Viva Blowout services’ and I was so very happy and absolutely loved my hair style. Now I am the type of girl that will and gladly spend hours on her make-up trying out new looks, different eye shadows and lipsticks, but when it comes to hair, I have a whole different set of rules.  Suffice to say hair has never been my strong suit, even as a teenager I would do the front of my hair and  “conveniently” forget the back! Hey it was enough that the front looked good! I know short sighted but that’s the way it was. Some habits never change and this is a habit that has followed me throughout my entire life. Right now I have a bob which I wash and damp dry and flat iron. Ten minutes tops! Recently I was invited to a FUN great event at The Palazzo and had a room. So why not try a new service as well?

My hair after

My hair after
Viva Blowout was amazing! They came to my room right on time and the stylist was very knowledgeable and gave me exactly the hair style that I was looking for!  The products that she used on my hair were all natural and they smelled terrific! All of my colleagues were blown away by the “NEW” stylish me!  Would I recommend Viva Blowout? In a heartbeat…YES!

The brain behind Viva Blowout Mickey Norton had a moment to spend some time chatting with me and answered the following questions:

Why did you start the business?  Because we are all busy I would call my hair dresser last minute for a blowout, sometimes she did not have time or if she did it wasn't the right time of day for me.  So I started thinking it would be so fantastic to have someone come to me without trying to have another errand to run too.

What is your background?  I have been in sales, I have so many last minute events that require me to attend, but I just didn't know what to do with my hair and love to have some different looks.

What about Vegas have you found challenging for Viva Blowout? Our female clients think a blowout is just left for that special day, however, it's really made for anyone that wants the salon look anytime of the week without going to the salon.  It's just not for those special days, it can be for just because you don't want to style your hair plus the benefit is that it lasts for days. 

Any funny stories?  Since we are in the privacy of client personal space, anything goes and our stylist know that what happens there stays there... It is Vegas at the end of the day, so they have seen a lot! Lol...Our stylist also sign confidentially agreements to not discuss clients encounters.

What have you found fulfilling about running and owning your own business? How many women have thought this concept was what they needed.  How it takes the stress away from finding a sitter, running across town, not to mention how many things happen on every day of the week in our town, from conventions to opening parties down to date night.  This town is endless and women want to look their best for them all.

What is something that you learned while running your business that you have no idea that would ever come up? I have learned so much, women allow so much on their plate for a day that everything is possible, we have everything mapped down to the precise time, we are all A type personalities. That is why our stylist have to stay on track and make sure that our clients blowout is completed in 30/40 minutes.  

Also, because our hours are 7 AM- 10 PM, that allows for more flexibility for clients.  We can be there before the kids get up, before you head to the day pool, or if you are a night owl we got those times available too and the best part it is a cashless experience one less errand to run to get cash.

What's next for your business? We would love to focus on Concierge industry. We all want to be pampered, but at the same time have convenience of someone coming to me and that's what we do!

What do you do in your down-time...if you have any! Lol, mother of 2 I don't know the meaning of down time.  I help various So. NV charities and have been so appreciative of time constraints.  When all my "to-do" list is completed, I am a movie junkie, love supporting a good flick some buttery popcorn and an  Icee. That's my guilty pleasure.

What has been the single accomplishment that stands out in your mind with Viva Blowout? I am so very proud of having this idea for the last 2 years to finally just pulling the trigger and believing. I have put together great stylist that truly know hair and truly know the meaning of blowing and going.

I have placed myself into every woman’s shoe or stiletto (lol), by offering a time saver, without having to carry cash.

Any other items that you would like to add? Support local businesses, support women!! All that good stuff!
Another great client 
So listen up local ladies and ladies that are coming to Vegas if you are looking for a wonderfully pampering experience call Viva Blowout and book now!

A customized experience, tailored to perfection with personal attention.

Regular Blowout- 4 or more hours of notice - $60 (tip included)
Express Blowout- Less than 4 hours of notice - $100 (tip included)
Ask about the different Viva Blowout styles.  

Las Vegas, Nevada
844-214-VIVA (8482)
info@vivablowout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND Marshall For Pennzoil 400 Announced! LV Raider A.J. Cole

 Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will kick off in style as Las Vegas Raiders’ two-time All-Pro punter A.J. Cole has been named...