Monday, October 13, 2014

One Of Our Pom Pack Has Become A Fur Angel..RIP T Bear

The Blog lost one of it's member of the Pom Pack yesterday 10/12/14 at 11:20 am. We will return tomorrow

It has been a very rough day. I cannot go for more than an hour without thinking of my Bear Bear. But a HUGE Thank you to Sarah for reaching out to me and helping me to connect to my beloved Bear one last time. He will always be with me and I love him and am so blessed that he was in my life. Bear communicated that he sends a deep deep appreciation of how much I loved him and he knows the special place that he has in my heart and how he will always be there. Bear was my first rescue dog and he had been left at the NSPCA tied up with a broken hip and was probably hit by a car. Heaven Can Wait rescued him and rehabbed him. We were second on the list for him. The first person did not think that Bear was a good fit because he was a large pom. Well his size did not matter to us. Then on his second night at home he chased the cat (we used to have two) down the stairs and hurt his other hip. So he had to go back and have another operation and be rehabbed all over again. He finally came home and had been with us ever since. Lola and him helped me get through many trying times in my life and they are angels here on earth. Now Bear is another type of angel.

We will be together again and he will be waiting for me. It is time for Bear to begin the rest of his journey and he wants me to be happy and remember our love and not to be so sad because in one way or another we will always have each other. I LOVE YOU FOREVER Bear my T Bear and go with God onto your next journey. It will not be easy and I will never forget you.

Adopt don't shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND Marshall For Pennzoil 400 Announced! LV Raider A.J. Cole

 Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will kick off in style as Las Vegas Raiders’ two-time All-Pro punter A.J. Cole has been named...