Thursday, February 10, 2011

Like John Lennon Music..then you will like Fox Elipsus's show!



Fox Elipsus from UK, Free @ It's A Grind (Madhouse Coffee)
8470 W. Desert Inn Rd
Time: 8:00PM Thursday, February 10th

I am spreading messages of peace and love and trying to bring meaning back to music, like John Lennon did. I hope you can come! All ages are welcome and I really need the support. I am over here all the way from England (old England) and it really means a lot when people make the effort to come out to see me, when I come to town. You can see the music videos at http://www.youtube.com/foxelipsus - You'll love the show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND Marshall For Pennzoil 400 Announced! LV Raider A.J. Cole

 Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will kick off in style as Las Vegas Raiders’ two-time All-Pro punter A.J. Cole has been named...