Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ace Ventura Jr: Pet Detective Green Carpet!

What a day! My first ever Motion Picture Green Carpet coverage as the "online" Canine Correspondent! OMD...(oh my dog) everyone was so super nice and friendly and I really enjoyed meeting the cast...Emma Lockhart (pictured above), Josh Flitter and Reed Alexander. I have some questions that I asked them but I want to have my Assistant (read Mom) get all of the questions and answers right!
The young man holding me is Ryan Malgarini he co-hosted the event and is currently on Gary Unmarried...watch out he is a star on the rise and by the way he loves animals! (I was in profile...wanted to show off my good side!) Actually just wanted to show off my cute dress..no it was not Verpawce!
Well off to grab some chews and relax and watch ACE VENTURA Jr: Pet Detective..which is now out on DVD! I will be pawing more and let you know my innermost canine thoughts on the movie.
XOXO
Lola Belle
Thanks to our wonderful PR pawsome pals!! Also we would like to dedicate this column to Mia who was taken to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND Marshall For Pennzoil 400 Announced! LV Raider A.J. Cole

 Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will kick off in style as Las Vegas Raiders’ two-time All-Pro punter A.J. Cole has been named...