Lazy days at the pool, endless carefree adventures, celebrating the special dads in life and delicious cuisine at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana … all things that represent the best of summer! Kicking off this laid-back season when delightful memories are made, BRAVO! is pleased to offer its special summer two-course features starting at $16.99, which will be available now through Sunday, July 23, during lunch and dinner.
BRAVO’s special summer features come with a choice of soup or salad and one of these special entrees:
· Chicken & Shrimp Scampi – White wine, garlic, angel hair, spinach, lemon butter, tomatoes ($16.99), pairing nicely with the light, citrus-forward Matua Valley Sauvignon Blanc ($9.50 per glass/$38 per bottle)
· Sliced Skirt Steak – Fingerling potatoes, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, Reggiano cheese, lemon vinaigrette and chimichurri ($21.99). Complementing this dish nicely is the Sketchbook Cabernet Sauvignon, full-bodied with hints of ripe plum and chocolate ($11 per glass/$44 per bottle).
· Grilled Shrimp & Cous Cous Pilaf – Asparagus, grape tomatoes, shaved Brussels sprouts, Reggiano cheese, Marcona almonds, red pepper aioli, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($17.99)
In addition to the delectable two-course special, diners can complete their meal with BRAVO!’s seasonal drink and dessert specials, which include:
· Warm Berry Cake Dessert – House-made butter cake, seasonal berries, vanilla bean gelato ($5.99)
· Sun in the Shade Seasonal Cocktail – Bacardi rum, lime juice, pineapple juice, served up ($8)
“Summertime is a fabulous season to enjoy the delicious cuisine, refreshing drinks and good times at BRAVO!” said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “We are very happy to present these mouthwatering dishes, offered for only a limited time.”
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is located near the newly-renovated “Plaza” area at the Galleria at Sunset. Hours of operation are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BravoItalian.com or by calling 702-433-4352. For the latest news on BRAVO! Cucina Italiana follow them on Facebook - www.facebook.com/bravoitalian, Twitter - twitter.com/bravo_italian and Instagram - www.instagram.com/bravocucina/.