Friday, April 14, 2017
Spring Into New Chia Pudding Cups At Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice introduces a delicious nutrient packed snack with its chia pudding cups. Each cup delivers fiber and protein to keep customers full and Omega-3’s for heart health. Used by ancient warriors for energy and endurance, chia seed pudding offers all of the health benefits with low calories. Chia seed pudding cups are now available in two flavors:
· Passion Turmeric™ Chia Pudding combining strawberry, mango, passion juice, chia seeds, coconut and a hint of turmeric. (230 calories)
· Berry Berry Coconut™ Chia Pudding with strawberry, almond milk, coconut and chia seeds. (220 calories)
New Snack Fruit Cups
Jamba Juice® offers a new figure friendly snack.
· The new fruit cups offer guests a grab and go snack that’s packed with fresh seasonal fruit and served with a creamy blend of coconut and Greek yogurt for dipping. (100 calories)
Reset for spring with Super Blend Smoothies™
Created by fitness trainer, Harley Pasternak, Jamba Juice's Super Blend Smoothies™ are perfectly balanced with fiber, protein, healthy fat and low sugar to power metabolism to feel your best. Super Blend Smoothies™ come in three flavors and blended with whole fruit and other super food ingredients:
· PB ‘N Jealous™: A fun twist on the classic PB & J sandwich, blending antioxidant rich berries with peanut butter to deliver a protein packed smoothie that’s blended to perfection.
· Green Up ‘N Go™: A bright and refreshing smoothie with the wholesome goodness of apples, Greek yogurt, cucumber, spinach, grapes, pumpkin seeds and a touch of fresh lemon juice.
· Apples ‘N Charge™: A smoothie that tastes so indulgent and chockfull of healthy protein from Greek yogurt, apples, bananas, pumpkin seeds and a touch of ground cinnamon. Perfect for those looking for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Fans of Jamba Juice can find out more about specific offerings and promotions at www.jambalv.com and www.jambajuicesocal.com.
Posted by Carole9073