Thursday, September 8, 2016
A Las Vegas Favorite The Palm Restaurant Re-Opens With New Look & Menu Items!
On Sept. 7, The Palm Restaurant of Las Vegas, inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, re-opened its doors following a summer-long, all-encompassing restaurant remodel. The trend-setting space revealed modern enhancements that still parallel the generations of history for which the brand is known. With new additions to the famous celebrity caricature collage, an expansive wall-to-wall mural depicting The Las Vegas Strip and fresh new dishes to the much-loved menu, The Palm’s refresh is sure to wow guests.
“Because The Palm has been a staple in Sin City since 1993, we wanted to enhance our patrons’ experience with an updated space to supplement our unrivalled menu,” said Larry Close, general manager of The Palm Restaurant of Las Vegas. “Our remodel truly reflects Vegas – a sophisticated setting with great food and outstanding service.”
New art installations, which were hand painted by the restaurant group’s resident artist Zack Bird, will adorn the walls. To capture the history of Las Vegas, Bird created a custom 512-square-foot, hand-painted mural of The Las Vegas Strip, showcasing the evolution of Vegas from past to present. The expansive mural was meticulously painted in Bird’s studio in Pennsylvania before being transported the Las Vegas location where it serves as a stunning feature wall. In addition, Bird and his team painted more than 50 celebrity caricatures that cover the walls and include familiar faces such as Céline Dion, Rod Stewart and Reba McEntire. Dating back to the 1920s when the restaurant first opened, the caricatures have become synonymous with The Palm brand.
Besides changing the look of The Palm, new dishes have also been added to the impressive roster of authentic Italian entrees and steakhouse favorites. A few notable additions to the lunch and dinner menus include:
· Four-Cheese Nova Scotia Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese complete with a bacon crust for $13, family-style, or individual portion for $9
· Coconut Crusted Sea Scallops with watermelon radish and jicama slaw for $18
· Executive Chef Kiko’s Signature Tenderloin Sandwich with oven-dried tomatoes, baby arugula, pepper jack cheese, Sriracha aioli and sweet potato fries for $19
· Bone-In Colorado Veal Rib Chop Malfata made with baby arugula, shaved fennel and red onion with a mozzarella di bufala salad for $44
· Twelve-ounce Australian Wagyu Rib-Eye Steak for $59 along with an assortment of other premium cuts to choose from
The Palm will open daily from 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. For more information and to make reservations, please call 702.732.7256 or visit ThePalm.com.
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Posted by Carole9073