|Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin|
“Following the launch of our new menu, it was really important for us to let our guests know that while we’ve added new dishes, we’ve kept classic BRIO favorites as well,” said Kenna Warner, vice president of BRAVO BRIO Restaurant Group. “We’re committed to offering modern cuisine with a twist and this exclusive dinner is one way to help us introduce the new menu to our guests.”
The special dinner is open to the public and will take place in the Private Dining Room at BRIO Town Square. Seating is limited and tickets are available for $75 and can be purchased at BRIO Town Square. Those looking for additional information are encouraged to call BRIO Town Square at 702-914-9145.
“Best of BRIO” menu selections include:
· BRIO Chopped Salad – Freshly chopped mixed greens with ripe tomatoes, crunchy cucumber, black olives, red onion and Feta cheese drizzled in a red wine vinaigrette
· Burrata & Ciabatta – Savory Burrata cheese paired with roasted tomato, grilled ciabatta bread and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
· Spicy Shrimp & Eggplant – Crispy, Romano-crusted eggplant topped with pan-seared shrimp in a spicy black pepper cream sauce
· Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin – A juicy pork tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto paired with farro and Orzo pasta, white beans, pancetta, escarole, tomatoes and a hint of rosemary
· Pasta Alla Vodka – Fresh, Ricotta cheese-filled pasta, ladled in a spicy tomato Parmesan cheese cream sauce and topped with crispy pancetta and basil
· Balsamic Braised Beef Short Rib – Tender beef braised in a balsamic marinade with a rustic garden blend of butter-basted wild mushrooms, roasted carrots and a cauliflower purée
· Flourless Chocolate Torte – A rich, chocolate cake topped with Marcona almonds, paired with creamy olive oil gelato with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com. Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow on Facebook - www.facebook.com/brioitalian , Twitter - twitter.com/brioitalian and Instagram.