Radiusº Rooftop Pool & Wet Lounge at Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower is now open for pool-goers ages 21 and over. Located on Stratosphere’s 25th floor, 300 feet above the iconic Las Vegas Strip, Radiusº redefines the Vegas pool scene by offering guests a unique day into night poolside experience with one-of-a-kind, panoramic city views and an array of amenities including lavish daybeds, delicious bites, signature cocktails with Sunset Happy Hour specials offered daily from 6 to 10 p.m. and live DJs spinning Thursday to Sunday.
“We’re thrilled to open our doors for another fantastic pool season at Radiusº,”said Paul Hobson, general manager of Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower. “Our European-style pool is a must-try for travelers, giving guests the perfect blend of a relaxing pool environment and lively Las Vegas lounge at an undeniable value.”
While lounging on plush chairs and daybeds, guests can enjoy tasty dishes and festive libations including:
· Toasted Coconut: Radiusº’ signature cocktail offers pool-goers a fruity, tropical blend of Bacardi and Malibu rum, Frangelico and Piña Island Oasis Mix served in an authentic, hollowed out coconut, available for $22 and refills for $14.
· Cucumber Citrus Cooler: A refreshing citrus cocktail that is certain to cool off guests during the hot summer days. Radiusº’ Cucumber Citrus Cooler includes a satisfying blend of Cruzan citrus-flavored rum, Torani mojito mint syrup, freshly squeezed lime, topped with Mr. Q Cucumber Soda, available for $14.
· Pepper Seared Ahi Tuna Tataki: Ahi tuna infused with a blend of pepper spices served on top of a Chuka noodle salad, drizzled with a tangy Thai vinaigrette, available for $15.
· Island Caesar Salad: A tropical twist on the traditional Caesar salad served with spicy chili macadamia nuts, toasted coconut, crunchy garlic croutons and parmesan cheese, available for $11. Guests looking for extra island flavor can add Radiusº’ signature grilled guava-flavored barbecued chicken for $14.
· Chargrilled Teriyaki Burger: A juicy burger infused with Teriyaki seasoning and topped with blackened pineapple, lettuce, tomato and onion served with a side of hearty sweet potato fries, available for $15.
Radiusº Rooftop Pool & Wet Lounge is open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Admission is a two drink minimum for guests and a one drink minimum for Take Vegas Back members. Radiusº’ kitchen opens for pool-goers at noon. Guests can enjoy 25 percent off appetizers and two-for-one cocktails during Sunset Happy Hour from 6 to 10 p.m.
For additional information on Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, including reservation information, please visit StratosphereHotel.com.
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV