Thursday, June 1, 2017
Sid's Cafe At Westgate Las Vegas Offer Tempting Dining Options
Sid’s Café, located in the heart of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, has announced its delicious new brunch menu, available Thursday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Offering a creative approach to home style cooking with a diverse, freshly-prepared menu, Sid’s Café operates daily at 7 a.m.
The Sid’s Café brunch menu includes:
· Bottomless Mimosa – Thirst-quenching bottomless mimosas for $10. Flavors include Orange, Watermelon, Passion Fruit and Raspberry.
· Mojito Fruit Bowl – Fresh seasonal fruit and berries, lime syrup, mint and toasted coconut.
OMELETTES AND EGGS
· California Sunrise – Two eggs any style, Sautéed Spinach, avocado and Heirloom Tomato Salad
· Viva Las Vegas Breakfast – Silver Dollar Pancakes, two Eggs any style and a choice of Ham, Country Sausage, Pecan Smoked Bacon or Chicken Sausage.
· Buttermilk Pancakes – Short or full stack of homemade buttermilk pancakes with seasonal berries, whipped butter and warm maple syrup.
· Croque Madame – Sliced ham, Gruyere Cheese, Thick Sliced Sourdough, Mornay Sauce, Fried Egg and Lyonnaise Potatoes.
· Cornflake Crusted French Toast with Bananas Foster Sauce
· Cinnamon Dough Waffles – Served with homemade Whipped Cream
· Carrot Cake Pancakes – Fresh Carrot Pancakes with Grand Marnier Soaked Raisins, Chopped Walnuts and Cream Cheese Icing
· Fried Chicken & Waffle “BLT” – Bacon & Scallion Waffle with Skillet Potatoes, two eggs any style, Chipotle BBQ Sauce and Pepper Jack Cheese
· Apple Fritter Pancakes – Warm Apple Fritter Pancakes with Maple Butter Sauce, Pecan Smoked Bacon and two eggs any style.
· Diablo De Huevos – Tortilla Chips with Pasilla Pepper Sauce, Chorizo, Black Beans, Jack Cheese, Habanero Salsa Fresca and two eggs any style.
THE NEXT ROUND
· Grilled Watermelon & Burrata – Heirloom Tomato, Balsamic Caviar and Fresh Basil
· OMG Sliders – Angus Beef Sliders with Grilled Tomato, Pecan Smoked Bacon, Shallot Aioli and Thick Cut Fries.
· New England Lobster Roll – Warm Brioche Bun with Main Lobster and Candied Lemon
Sid’s Café offers a creative approach to home style cooking, while boasting attentive service and large plates of freshly prepared food. Menu options include appetizers, salads, diverse entrées, delicious burgers and desserts. Sid’s Café operates Sunday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to midnight; Friday and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Dress code is casual and Sid’s Café is a non-smoking restaurant. For more information, please visit www.westgatevegas.com. Keep up with Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino announcements and news on Facebook - www.facebook.com/WestgateLasVegas/, Twitter - twitter.com/Westgate_LV, Instagram - www.instagram.com/westgateresorts/ and YouTube -www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAuhApPcJNR1fvQ_gTctCQ .
Posted by Carole9073