Wednesday, June 7, 2017
New Water Fun Now Open At Circus Circus
Calling all sunseekers! With temperatures heating up, Circus Circus Las Vegas is a cool place to stay, play and chill out with a new, exhilarating pool experience for hotel guests.
Splash Zone, the expanded pool complex, includes three water slides, water features for all ages, new seating options and a mobile food truck. Additionally, the hotel’s two existing pool decks received a refresh with a refurbished snack bar, new restrooms and showers, and a pool area dedicated to guests 18 and older.
Designed by WhiteWater, an award-winning global manufacturer of water slides, multi-level water play structures and interactive play stations, Splash Zone’s slides and water features are favorites of sun lovers worldwide. Highlights include:
• 50-foot slide tower features three, colorful water slides – Four-lane Mat Racer, Aqua Tube and Speed Slide; height restrictions apply
• Splash Pad – Water playground with interactive components including water cannons, spill buckets, waterfalls and water jets
• Various shade structures to accommodate couples or families
• New lounge chairs along with 15 umbrellas for individuals or families
• 19 gazebo-style cabanas available for full or half-day rentals
• Splash Snacks – Mobile food truck offering a selection of family favorites
• Day-rental lockers
“At Circus Circus, we strive to keep our amenities fresh and fun for our guests,” said Eric Fitzgerald, general manager of Circus Circus Las Vegas. “Circus Circus is the only hotel on the Las Vegas Strip to offer three unique family-friendly experiences with our new pool amenities, The Adventuredome theme park and Midway. The combination of these three offerings, attractive rates and fun for kids of all ages makes for a great summer getaway.”
Splash Zone is available only to Circus Circus hotel guests. Each reserved room will receive up to four wristbands per night’s stay for access to the slides. Additional wristbands may be purchased for $20 each per day. Guests of The RV Park at Circus Circus may purchase wristbands for $15 each per day. Reserved seating at the 18 and older pool is $20.
2880 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada, NV 89109
Posted by Carole9073