Grilling is a Tuscan tradition dating back hundreds of years, and preparing the ideal dish is an art to be admired. BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO), which has perfected grilling, is pleased to offer “The Art of Grilling” two-course special menu for a limited time, now – Sunday, July 23. The unique grilled dishes, featuring the highest quality ingredients and paired with one of BRIO’s house-made desserts, are offered seven days a week during dinner.
With “The Art of Grilling” promotion, guests can enjoy an entrée and dessert from the following choices:
· Grilled Branzino & Summer Panzanella Salad – Arugula, cucumber, tomato, grilled red pepper, chickpeas, red onion, croutons, Feta, red wine vinaigrette ($27.95)
· Grilled Half Chicken – Mint cilantro relish, grilled fingerlings, bacon, caramelized onions, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($21.95)
· 9 oz. Filet – Pearled couscous pilaf, grilled zucchini, red onions, tomatoes, kale, Feta, Poblano vinaigrette ($31.95)
Dessert — Choose One
· Dolchino dessert selections include: Crème Brulee, Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake Crumble
Ideal complements to “The Art of Grilling” entrées are BRIO’s select wines or a seasonal cocktail:
· Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand) – Medium-bodied and dry, with hints of grapefruit, gooseberry and passionfruit ($11 per glass, $16.50 per 9-oz. glass, $44 per bottle)
· Meiomi, Pinot Noir (California) –Medium-bodied and fruit forward, with hints of strawberry, jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla ($12 per glass, $18 per 9-oz. glass, $48 per bottle)
· The Elder Statesman Seasonal Cocktail – Ketel One vodka, St. Germain, lime juice, served on the rocks ($9)
“Summer is a wonderful time to enjoy delectable grilled dishes. At BRIO, we are pleased to use our grilling expertise to prepare the highest quality cuisine with a twist of light and refreshing sides,” said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters.
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com. Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow on Facebook - www.facebook.com/brioitalian, Twitter - twitter.com/brioitalian and Instagram.