With just under a month remaining until one of the country’s top food, wine and spirits festivals hits the Las Vegas Strip, limited tickets remain to both intimate and large-scale extravaganzas at Caesars Palace, The Cromwell, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, MGM Resorts International, The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas. Those who haven’t purchased tickets are encouraged to act quickly while they still have the opportunity to mix and mingle with the world’s most sought-after chefs, sommeliers and mixologists including Alain Ducasse, Bobby Flay, Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro, Charlie Palmer, Giada De Laurentiis, Gordon Ramsay, Guy Savoy, José Andrés, Julian Serrano, Lorena Garcia, Shawn McClain, Michael Chow, Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and newly added to Picnic in The Park – Tom Colicchio and Rick Moonen.
Purchase tickets now at vegasuncorked.com.
Available events include:
- Three-Kitchen Tasting at SUGARCANE raw bar grill with Chef Timon Balloo (The Venetian), Thursday, April 27: Kick back, eat well, and stay awhile at SUGARCANE raw bar grill! At this event, sip signature cocktails featuring rum from all over the world, while award-winning Executive Chef & Partner Timon Balloo presents a selection of SUGARCANE’s globally inspired small plates. Enjoy dishes from three kitchen concepts: the open fire grill continues the timeless tradition of cooking over blazing fresh fire fueled by locally-sourced wood; the raw bar dishes are served in both their “classic” form as well as SUGARCANE’S own innovative interpretations; and the traditional kitchen creates dishes that represent Chef Timon Balloo’s signature style – the juxtaposition of bold flavors made for sharing.
|Too Hot Tamales|
- Lunch like a Spaniard with José Andrés at Jaleo (The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas), Friday, April 28: Experience a taste of Spain with internationally acclaimed culinary pioneer and innovator, Chef José Andrés. Join José as he prepares lobster paella over their renowned live fire pit in a dish-and-tell session, and shares his favorite stories behind the unique restaurant’s menu items, like José’s Taco, a slice of jamón ibérico de bellota topped with osetra caviar and gold flakes; Coca con Erizas del Mar, crusty Spanish cristal bread topped with sea urchin, ibérico bacon and butter; their renowned Gin and Tonic program, and more.
- Robin Leach & Gary Selesner Invite You to a Culinary Journey Around the World at Bacchanal Buffet (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 28: Join “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” host Robin Leach and Caesars Palace President Gary Selesner for a culinary adventure at Bacchanal Buffet—named the #1 buffet in Las Vegas. It's here the renowned chef team will present an around the world culinary journey that showcases dishes from different countries and cuisines, paired with premier global wines, all while listening to Leach and Selesner recount their worldly travels and the authenticity of each bite.
- The Grand Tasting (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 28: The Grand Tasting is the signature event of Vegas Uncork'd, where over 2,500 food enthusiasts enjoy a staggering variety of signature dishes prepared by some of the world's most celebrated chefs. The dramatic five-acre Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino will feature more than 50 award-winning chefs and over 100 of the best wines and spirits from around the world.
- The Hog in the Henhouse: Yardbird Presents A Potbelly Brunch (The Venetian), Friday, April 28: From the fried green tomato BLT with house-smoked pork belly to maple-glazed bacon doughnuts, Yardbird's exclusive Pot Belly Brunch will be hog heaven for lovers of all things bacon and pork belly. Enjoy a range of Yardbird's inventive Southern comfort dishes while sipping on a bloody mary with bacon infused vodka.
- Brunch at GIADA: An Italian Inspired Feast (The Cromwell), Saturday, April 29: Join chef Giada De Laurentiis for brunch at her award-winning first and only namesake restaurant. Guests will be delighted by GIADA's brunch menu, highlighting her California-inspired Italian cuisine, indulge in limitless mimosas, live entertainment, and more with the Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef and New York Times best-selling author. Guests will also receive a signed photo with Giada.
- Picnic in The Park with Alain Ducasse, Charlie Palmer, Michael Mina, Julian Serrano, Tom Colicchio, Shawn McClain, Rick Moonen, Roy Ellamar, Akira Back, David Werly & More (The Park, located between Monte Carlo and New York-New York), Saturday, April 29: Enjoy a Picnic in The Park Vegas style! Featuring live music and some of MGM Resorts’ most notable chefs including Alain Ducasse, Charlie Palmer, Michael Mina, Julian Serrano, Tom Colicchio, Shawn McClain, Rick Moonen, Roy Ellamar, Akira Back and David Werly, Picnic in The Park will offer creative twists on classic picnic dishes, Edible Gardens and champagne provided by Veuve Clicquot. We encourage you to embrace your inner-child with a variety of social games including giant Jenga, cornhole and croquet. And don't forget to take a selfie in front of Bliss Dance, a 40-foot-tall sculpture by artist Marco Cochrane and a focal point of The Park experience, or swing by the vintage VW Bus, which has been transformed into a photo booth for the occasion. Located on the Las Vegas Strip between Monte Carlo and New York-New York, this new outdoor dining, and entertainment district will provide an ideal backdrop for you to enjoy a fun, interactive afternoon picnicking with celebrated chefs.
EARLY ACCESS: Gain early admission to the event with an Early Access ticket. A limited number of tickets are available to deliver the undivided attention of experts on site, an exclusive signature cocktail available only to early access guests, and an opportunity to interact with the chefs in a more intimate setting.
- Sweet Escape: An Evening of Buddy, Beignets, Bonbons & Booze (The Palazzo), Saturday, April 29: Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro hosts a decadent evening to surrender to the sweet side of life, featuring the Chefs of The Venetian and The Palazzo, each preparing a unique take on beignets or bon bons. The poolside reception will include an exciting live band and delicious specialty cocktails. Special appearance by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica, opening at The Venetian in 2017.