Thursday, February 2, 2017
Stop Human Trafficking! Attend The B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. Foundation Gala
As Human Trafficking Awareness Month draws near an end, the B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. Foundation is working to ensure that southern Nevadans continue to fight year-round against exploitation of young and underage women. On Super Bowl weekend the B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. Foundation will host its second annual masquerade-themed Mardi Gras Gala to increase public awareness of exploitation in our community, and to benefit rescued and at-risk girls and women. The Gala provides an opportunity to interview community service leaders and individuals actively working to prevent and rescue women at high risk of exploitation, as well as individuals who have been helped as a result of the Foundation’s collaborative efforts.
Key Events Include:
● Opportunity to interview individuals who serve this population and with young women who have been helped as a result of collaborative efforts
● Silent and live auction
● Performances by David Longoria, April Diamond, Lydia Ansel, Jennifer Lier, Cirque performers and many more
Follow B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. News Announcements and more at:
● Website: www.sherofoundation.org/
● Facebook: www.facebook.com/beasherofoundation/
● Twitter: twitter.com/SheroFoundation
● Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kimberlym0616/be-a-shero-foundation/
● LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/b-e--a-s-h-e-r-o--foundation
Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017 – 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Rain Nightclub, inside the Palms Casino Resort
B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. founder Kimberly Miles, David Longoria, April Diamond, Lydia Ansel, Breaking Free Therapies, IMPACT, Project Cuddle and Soroptomist International, just to name a few.
Posted by Carole9073