Monday, September 12, 2016
FOOD! Lunch & Dining Specials At The South Point Hotel & Casino
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; 11 restaurants. Here are the restaurant specials:
Monday Night Pigskin Parties
The South Point Showroom will host weekly Monday Night Pigskin Viewing Parties throughout football season, beginning on Monday, Sept. 12. During all viewing parties guests can win exciting cash prizes while enjoying drink specials, including bottomless Budweiser and Bud Light drafts for $15, five-beer buckets of Budweiser and Bud Light for $12, $5 Coors Light drafts, $5 Jose Cuervo shots and $4 Fireball shots. Throughout September, the featured drink of the month is Crown Royal Honey, with shots available for $4. In addition, food specials will include popcorn for $1, hot dogs for $1, pizza for $3, Italian subs for $4 and wings for $5. Doors for the viewing parties will open at 4:30 p.m.
Professional Football Specials
Throughout professional football season, South Point Hotel & Casino bars will offer drink specials, including Budweiser and Bud Light drafts for $2 and five-beer buckets of Budweiser and Bud Light for $12.
Baja Miguel’s Updated Menu
Baja Miguel’s offers new items, including the Chimichanga Poblana ($15.95); Chimichanga Del Mar ($16.95); Mini Tostadas ($7.95); Fiesta Plato ($16.95); Chile Colorado ($17.95); Chicken Mazatlan ($16.95); Red Snapper Pacifica ($19.95); Frontera Special ($21.95) and Guava Mousse Cake ($4.95).
$3 Tequila Time Happy Hour at Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar offers a $3 Tequila Time happy hour special Wednesday through Sunday from 4 to 6 p.m. The happy hour party includes margaritas, shots of Cuervo and Corona beer.
$9.95 Meal Deals
Baja Miguel’s offers $9.95 meal deals Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The specialty menu includes the choice of two items, including Chicken, Beef or Cheese Enchiladas; Chicken or Beef Flautas; Chicken, Ground or Shredded Beef Tacos and Chili Relleno. Entrées include Mexican Rice and Refried Beans. The $9.95 special includes frozen margarita, soft drink or Fideo soup. In addition, guests will enjoy complimentary fresh tortilla chips served with salsa, guacamole and bean dip for the table. Each entrée includes a side of rice and beans.
BIG SUR OYSTER BAR
“What the Shuck!?” Lunch Specials and Half-Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar’s popular “What the Shuck!?” lunch special features menu items starting at $7.95. Diners will enjoy a variety of options, including Big Sur Pasta Bowl, Shrimp Alfredo, Popcorn Shrimp and Scallops, Oyster Po’ Boy, Tuna Melt and Fish Tacos. In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar features half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. These specials are available Monday through Thursday from noon to 4 p.m.
BOWLING COFFEE & SNACK BAR
Bowling Coffee & Snack Bar Menu
Now open at 8 a.m., the Bowling Coffee & Snack Bar is located in the bowling center on the second floor, where guests can pick up their favorite beverage to start the day off right. The menu includes items such as artisan coffee, Caffé Latte, Mocha, Tea, Oregon Chai Tea Latter, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate and a Starbuck’s Frappuccino. Guests can also order from a variety of food items, including fresh pastries, Krispy Kreme, oatmeal, parfaits, fruit cups, bagels, pizza, salads, pretzels, bagels, wraps and nachos.
$8.95 Daily Lunch Menu Items
South Point Hotel’s Coronado Café serves $8.95 daily lunch specials, including:
· Monday: Salisbury Steak, seasoned ground beef steak grilled and topped with sautéed onions, mushroom gravy, served with mashed potatoes and the vegetable of the day; Island Salad, grilled chicken breast with mixed greens, cucumbers, red and yellow peppers, green onions, mango, pineapple with macadamia nuts and tossed in a citrus vinaigrette with crisp wontons.
· Tuesday: Homemade Meatloaf, oven-baked meatloaf with mushroom sauce, served with mashed potatoes and a side of vegetable; Coronado Chicken Salad, grilled and diced chicken breast served over baby kale, quinoa, arugula, teardrop tomatoes, dried cranberries and blue cheese, topped with apple cider vinaigrette.
· Wednesday: Swiss Steak, simmered in a rich red wine sauce, served with buttered noodles and seasonal vegetables; Western Chicken Salad Bowl, grilled chicken breast, diced and served with chopped romaine lettuce, crumbled bacon, black beans, corn, tossed with a smoked tomato ranch dressing and fried onion strings.
· Thursday: Parmesan Crusted Boneless Pork Cutlet, grilled with mustard cream and served with mashed potatoes and apple compote; Chopped Chicken Salad, chopped iceberg lettuce tossed with diced chicken, tomato, cucumber, red onions, sliced black olives, served with a red wine vinaigrette and topped with crumbled feta cheese.
· Friday: Seafood Creole, scallops, shrimp and seasonal seafood served over rice pilaf and topped with a Creole sauce, onions, peppers, tomatoes and Cajun spices; Southern Chicken Salad, lettuce topped with fried chicken, diced tomato, green peas, crumbled bacon, green onions and topped with honey mustard dressing.
· Saturday: Roast Loin of Pork, served with pan gravy, red cabbage and mashed potatoes; Southern Style Chicken Cutlet, marinated in buttermilk and golden fried, topped with cheddar cheese and served with bacon mashed potatoes, cut corn, crisp onion strings and a chipotle barbeque sauce.
· Sunday: Roast Turkey Dinner, served with sage dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed yams and vegetables; Vito’s Pasta served with chicken breast, mushrooms, asparagus tips, sun dried tomato strips and topped with an alfredo cream sauce.
“South Point Late Nite” Graveyard Specials
Coronado Café offers a delicious selection of graveyard specials from midnight to 6 a.m. Guests can select from a specially prepared menu featuring Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy ($2.95), Two Eggs with Bacon or Sausage ($3.45), Steak and Eggs ($4.95), Pancake Sandwich ($3.95), Ham Steak and Eggs ($3.95) and a Cheeseburger ($3.95). All guests must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID.
$1 Bloody Marys/Mimosas and $2 Irish Coffees
South Point Casino offers guests the option of $1 Bloody Marys or Mimosas at all casino bars and the Coronado Café. Guests can also enjoy refreshing Bailey’s Irish Cream and coffee for $2 at any of the casino bars. This special is available daily from 6 a.m. to noon.
Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles – Just Updated
Throughout September, Don Vito’s will host a wine of the month special featuring bottles of wine for $20 per bottle. Guests can choose between William Hill Central Coast Chardonnay or Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon. For each bottle sold, $1 will benefit local students through the Epicurean Charitable Foundation. For more information about the foundation please head to www.ecflv.org.
Beginning Saturday, Oct. 1, South Point’s Garden Buffet will feature updated prices for all buffet meals.
Themed Buffet Menus
· Sunday through Thursday: South Point’s Garden Buffet offers guests a juicy Prime Rib and fresh Peel & Eat Shrimp dinner buffet every Sunday through Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m. The dinner buffet is available for $15.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card.
· Friday and Saturday: South Point’s Garden Buffet offers a seafood buffet experience for $25.95 with a Casino Club Card or $29.95 without a Casino Club Card. Guests have the option to choose from a selection of dishes, including Peal and Eat Shrimp, Oyster on the Half Shell, Fried Shrimp, Steamed and Baked Clams, Snapper Vera Cruz, Chilled and Steamed Crab Legs, Sushi Nigiri Rolls, Seafood Enchiladas and more. Also included in the buffet are carving stations featuring Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Chinese Style Orange Roughy and Maple Glazed Roast Salmon. In addition, the buffet offers a variety of seasonal salads, hand-crafted chowders and farm-fresh vegetables. The Seafood buffet includes one glass of wine per guest and is available every Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m.
Beginning Saturday, Oct. 1, the Garden Buffet will be serving lunch Monday through Friday 11 a.m. through 3 p.m. for $9.95 with a Casino Club Card or $13.95 without a Casino Club Card.
Unlimited Bloody Marys During Breakfast Buffet – Monday through Friday – Just Updated
South Point offers unlimited Bloody Marys during the Garden Buffet’s Breakfast Buffet for $8.95 with a Casino Club Card or $10.95 without a Casino Club Card. The breakfast buffet is available Monday through Friday from 7 to 10 a.m.
Garden Buffet Serves Unlimited Mimosas – Every Saturday and Sunday – Just Updated
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers brunch guests the opportunity to enjoy unlimited Mimosas for $16.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card. The brunch buffet is available every Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kate’s Korner offers guests an extensive menu of 24-ounce smoothie options, including Coconut Café Mocha, Berry Pucker, Caramel Coffee Frappe and Spa Fresh for $4.95. In addition, Kate’s Korner offers smoothies such as Healthy Morning, made with blueberry, strawberry, oatmeal, protein powder and nonfat vanilla yogurt; Green Machine, with spinach, kale, banana, mango and orange juice; Peanut Butter Crunch blending banana, peanuts, peanut butter, protein powder and yogurt. Kate’s Korner opens daily at 8 a.m.
PRIMARILY PRIME RIB
Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles
Throughout September, Primarily Prime Rib will host a wine of the month special featuring bottles of wine for $20 per bottle. Guests can choose between William Hill Central Coast Chardonnay or Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon. For each bottle sold, $1 will benefit local students through the Epicurean Charitable Foundation. For more information about the foundation please head to www.ecflv.org.
South Point Pool
The South Point Pool features an updated menu, including signature cocktails for $7.50 such as the Antioxidant Cooler, Bloody Mary, Berry Blast, Cherry Lemonade, Pina Colada, Margarita, Mojito Classic, Peach Lemonade and Berry-licious Lemonday. Additionally, guests can purchase all cocktails in a coconut head for $16.50. Guests looking for a snack while enjoying time in the sun can purchase food at the pool Friday through Sunday. Menu items include, vegetable sticks and dip; Sabra Classic Hummus with pretzels; chicken fingers; mozzarella sticks; Nachos Grande; hot dogs; turkey and avocado wrap; Coronado Cheese Burger and more.
Wine of the Month Special Features $20 Bottles – Just Updated
Throughout September, Silverado Steakhouse will host a wine of the month special featuring bottles of wine for $20 per bottle. Guests can choose between William Hill Central Coast Chardonnay or Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon. For each bottle sold, $1 will benefit local students through the Epicurean Charitable Foundation. For more information about the foundation please head to www.ecflv.org.
STEAK ‘N SHAKE
Steak ‘n Shake offers guests a happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on all milkshakes and drinks Monday through Friday from 2 to 5 p.m.
Happy Hour and Reverse Happy Hour
Zenshin offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select items from 2 to 6 p.m. In addition, Zenshin offers a reverse happy hour Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Sunday through Thursday from 9 to 11 p.m. Diners have the opportunity to relax after a busy day with $7 cocktails, $4 beers and $5.50 wines. A special happy hour dining menu features appetizers including Edamame ($3), Seaweed Salad ($4), Tempura Onion Rings ($4), Steam Shrimp Shumai ($5), Fried Oysters ($5), Chicken Lettuce Wraps ($5) and more. Guests also can select from an abundance of specialty sushi rolls, including 777 ($6), Spider ($6), Crunch ($5), Spicy Tuna ($5) and more. In addition, the happy hour menu puts a twist on the traditional pizza with Blackened Tuna ($7), Teriyaki Chicken ($7) and Garden Vegetable ($7) options.
Zenshin is offering seasonal craft beers, including Ballast Point Double IPA Watermelon, Down to Earth Session IPA and Black Jack Porter. Guests will also have the opportunity to purchase drink flights, including the Plum Wine Flight ($8), featuring regular plum, Shiso and honey.
Gluten Friendly Menu
Zenshin offers guests a gluten friendly menu option to enjoy. The menu features dishes including starters, salads, rolls, sashimi, soups, bowls, entrees and desserts. Guests can enjoy dishes such as Age Dashi Tofu ($7); Asian Chicken Salad ($12); Teriyaki Chicken Bowl ($11); Saba Shioyaki ($12); Hibachi Grilled Salmon ($23); Zenshin Sukiyaki ($19); BBQ “Kalbi” Beef Short Ribs ($26); Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Coulis ($7) and more.
Lunch Items Starting at $5
Zenshin offers a lunch menu with items starting at $5 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guests can enjoy $5 sushi rolls such as the Crunch Roll with shrimp tempura, crab, avocado roll topped with eel sauce; Spicy Tuna Roll with spicy tuna and cucumber; or California Roll with crab, avocado and cucumber. In addition, the menu offers $9.95 entrée specials including the Poke & Cone Sushi, Hawaiian style seasoned tuna and seasoned tofu skin stuffed with sushi rice; Shogun Eight-Ounce Wagyu Burger served on a homemade bun with marinated waygu beef, over-easy egg, avocado, lettuce, tomato, tempura onion rings and garlic mayo and choice of parmesan eggplant fries or sweet potato chips; Po’Boy Tempura Soft Shell Crab Sandwich served on a homemade bun with tempura soft shell, spicy crab mix, Asian slaw, pickled red onion, lettuce, tomato and spicy mayo and choice of parmesan eggplant fries or sweet potato chips; or Three Mini Kurobuta Sausage served with a homemade bun, pork sausage, lomi tomato, hot mustard and barbecue ketchup.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website - southpointcasino.com/ . Connect with South Point on Facebook -www.facebook.com/southpointlv/?fref=ts , Twitter - twitter.com/southpointlv.
South Point Hotel Casino & Spa
9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89183.
Posted by Carole9073