Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Buzzy Lips & Beachy Hair! Beauty Finds Round One From CosmoProf 2016!


Beauty oh beauty! I am constantly in search of new beauty products that actually work and either create glowing skin or help you style your hair exactly the way you would like it to be or add to your overall feeling of being fabulous.  I was able to attend CosmoProf 2016 and find some great beauty products!

Cosmoprof North America (CPNA) is the only all-encompassing, award winning, business-to-business beauty event in North America and the ultimate meeting point for beauty professionals to introduce their products. This year they have done it again by producing record breaking exhibitor attendance and ticket sales. Held, annually at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, 33,750 attendees engaged with record breaking 1,154 exhibitors representing 38 countries and were able to see and experience new sections like Discover Green and Glamour Me along with show favorites, Discover Beauty, Tones of Beauty and Discover Scent.

This year was also about igniting the power of some of most influential beauty influencers in the business and giving the exhibitors a chance to be covered on their social media channels.  With over 23 million impressions and 400 posts these influencers which included ethnic, multi-cultural, television personalities, yloggers, and bloggers brought the show to a new level and really solidified its title of best in business.

Since there were so many great finds this will be the first of three- four reviews. I believe that in order to have integrity in reviewing a product you must use it consistently for a minimum of a month. The following are products that have delivered solid results and are absolutely recommended!


Lip Freak Bubble Trouble by Doctor Lip Bangs - WOW! I am a chapstick/lip balm fanatic. I wear it alone, over lipstick you name it. This lip balm is amazing! It TINGLES and BUZZES on your lips! Made with Beeswax, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend (Sweet Almond Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Oil and Carmine and Natural Flavors this lip balm is fun and will keeps your lips super soft and BUZZY! Cruetly FREE!
www.lipbang.com/lip-freak-store-2/product/4-lip-freak-bubble-trouble 


Lady V’s Miracle Mist - This product comes from down under in other words Australia. The product was created to provide skin care after tattoos and it visibly improves the texture and appearance of the skin, ensuring colours remain at their most vibrant. At the time I had been bitten by a spider and on my right hand had a very sore red area. When I visited the Lady V’ Miracle Mist booth after talking about the product and showing my ‘bite’ well what do you know this product also works on sunburns, heat rash, insect bites and rope burns. The product is made with five essential oils that are sourced in Australia, Emu Oil, Manuka Honey, Calendula Oil, Vitamin E Oil and Chamomile Water. After spraying it on my bite the pain and itching subsided. If you plan on having tattoos or spend time outdoors this product is definitely something to put in your backpack or pocket! Cruelty FREE!
v-ink.com.au/shop/lady-vs-miracle-mist-tattoo-aftercare-50ml/


Ocean Wave Hair Mist - All the way from France this product is fun! I love beachy waves in my hair but I do have very straight and thick hair. Finding a product that works and gives me the “beachy look” has been a challenge. This mist combines sea water and salts and also has Organic aloe vera, Organic Chamomile and Bio Lemon. When used on damp hair and blow dried and scrunched VOILA a beachy wave textured hairstyle. Plus it has a wonderful exotic floral scent that will transport you to your own beach! If you are looking for a product that will hold the most stubborn of hair in a “beachy style” then this will absolutely work! Cruelty FREE, and made free from Parabens and PEG. **has lemon so will lighten blonde hair with repeated use in sunlight**  
www.eq-love.com/en/body-hair-care/63-stay-salty-wavy-spray.html



Curaloe Aloe Vera Body Lotion - Living in Las Vegas will absolutely dry out your skin and what some people are not aware of is that we also have very windy days and also have a monsoon season. So finding a lotion that will moisturize and keep your skin silky smooth and hydrated without being thick or overpowering has been a challenge. Look no further than Curaloe! Made with 70% Aloe Vera this lotion is amazing. I can almost bet that you are not aware of as I was not aware, that most products that are made “with”  Aloe Vera are made with a powdered gel that is mixed in with water and formulated. Not this product! Made from “plant to product” you receive the purest form of Aloe Vera that will nourish and protect your skin. Also in the lotion is healing, moisturizing  African Shea Butter and Olive Oil. If you want smooth silky skin then try this lotion! Order at  www.curaloe.com and receive a 1x  discount by using the Code: ILLV10. Cruelty FREE, and paraben free!


 ADORATherapy Chakra Boosts - Essential oils help clear the mind and can bring a calming balance into your everyday life. Envision and believe in the power of the blending of these oils to create different moods and balance your chakras and awaken your senses. I have used two of the seven and can attest to the power of the different blends. The two that I have found to be extremely effective for me are the Creativity and Communication blends. Due to the nature of my work sometimes the words do have a hard time flowing, I reach for my creativity I Feel Creativity Chakra boost and dab on my neck, wrists and my heart area and take some deep breaths and I can feel my creativity come to life. This blend is Blood Orange, Jasmine and Geranium. Everyone can become tongue tied sometimes and when you are constantly networking you know what helps? Yes the I Speak Communication Chakra boost! This blend is Peppermint and Chamomile and Sage and before I enter a room and need to speak once again I dab this blend onto my pulse points breath deeply and I feel calm and centered. If you not tried any of these helpful and delightful Chakra boosts then now is a good time to! Cruelty FREE and Vegan and Organic.  
adoratherapy.com/aromatherapy-products/chakra-balancing-oils/chakra-boost-set-of-7-roll-ons 


Koh-I-Noor Brushes - Last and by no mean least, remember when your Mother told you to brush your hair 100 times before bed? Well there is a reason why! To stimulate your scalp and to carry sebum which is the oil naturally produced from your scalp all the way through your hair to the tips. Plus it just feels really good. A good Boar bristle brush will last forever and will keep your hair shiny and clean. NEVER though use on wet hair! This can tangle your hair even more! I am using the Kooh-I-Noor brush which comes from the company that was founded more than 80 years ago in Italy. Order here - www.koh-I-noorbeauty.com.

That is it from this first round of beauty testing! Much more to come! I hope that you will try some of these great beauty finds and enjoy them as much I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND Marshall For Pennzoil 400 Announced! LV Raider A.J. Cole

 Sunday’s Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will kick off in style as Las Vegas Raiders’ two-time All-Pro punter A.J. Cole has been named...