Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Chef Ducasse Introduces New Tour Of The Rivera Cocktail Pairing Menu At Rivea
"Our cocktail pairing menu delivers unexpected flavor combinations that offer our guests a completely different experience,” said Rivea Executive Chef Bruno Riou. "Spirits, syrups and spices offer a wide variety of notes that interact wonderfully with the flavors of our dishes, creating many enticing possibilities."
Founder of Proprietors LLC David Kaplan said, "It was an exciting challenge to create cocktails that would complement the ingredients in Chef Ducasse’s cuisine. We approached the menu by starting with great wines such as Alain Ducasse’s own private-label champagne, adding innovative spirits and fresh ingredients sourced from Southern California. I think guests will be surprised and delighted to see how the right cocktail pairings can really enhance a dinner experience."
The Tour of the Riviera menu is available nightly as part of regular dinner service and is priced at $150. It includes the following five extravagant cocktail pairing courses:
· First Course: Appetizers for the table including Culatello, San Daniele & Bresaola cured meats; Roasted panisse; Provence Caponata with capers and pine nuts; and Marinated Sea Bass Crudo with citrus
o Refreshing: Lillet blanc, pamplemousse, St. Germain, lemon, aperol
· Lobster Risotto Creamy rice dish with morsels of tender, juicy lobster
o Effervescent: Champagne Alain Ducasse, pear liquor, verjus blanc, demerara sugar
· Wild Alaskan Halibut with stuffed squash blossoms, diced cucumber, lemon, fresh herbs and olive oil
o Herbaceous: White wine, apple, celery, amontillado sherry
· Roasted Duck Breast with turnips, nougat and bigarage sauce
o Luscious: Crème de cassis, French curacao, East India Solera Sherry, orange oil
· Limoncello Baba Delicate sponge cake drenched in limoncello and topped with whipped cream
o Elegant: Dry & Blanc vermouths, apricot, blanco tequila
To make reservations, visit the Rivea website - www.delanolasvegas.com/en/restaurants/rivea.html. Rivea is open 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Delano is a licensed trademark of Morgans Hotel Group. For more information and reservations, visit delanolasvegas.com or call toll free at (877) 632-5400 or find on Facebook- www.facebook.com/DelanoVegas and Twitter - twitter.com/delanovegas.
3940 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Posted by Carole9073