Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Ready For Some Cocktails? New Ones Now At The Hard Rock Cafes In LV!
Hard Rock Cafe’s new Mason jar sips include:
· Black Cherry Frozen Lemonade – A mix of Bacardi Cherry, Chambord, Black Cherry Real, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and fresh lime juice, garnished with a cherry and lemon wedge
· Paradise Punch – a mix of Bacardi Gold, Bacardi Black, Cointreau, lemon juice, Monin Pomegranate, grenadine and bitters, garnished with a sugar cane stick and mint leaves dusted in powdered sugar
· Tropical Rock – a mix of Bacardi Raspberry Rum, DeKuyper Crème de Banana, Midori Melon Liqueur and Hard Rock’s house-made Pina Colada, garnished with a cherry
· Shocking Shandy – a mix of Bacardi Orange, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and Shock Top Belgian Wheat Beer, garnished with an orange wedge
· Sangria Rosa – a mix of Torres De Costa Rosado, Bacardi Orange, tropical juices and club soda, topped with fresh blueberries, lemon wedges and strawberry slices
· Summertime Blues (alcohol free) – a mocktail mix of Blueberry Real, fresh blueberries, mint, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and Red Bull Yellow Edition, garnished with fresh blueberries
These are offered at both locations (Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Strip and Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas at Hard Rock Hotel) now and will be available through Labor Day Weekend. Each Mason jar cocktail is $14.99 plus tax.
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas at Hard Rock Hotel
4475 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Strip
3771 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV
Photos are courtesy of Hard Rock Cafe.
Posted by Carole9073