The 50th anniversary celebration is officially underway at the world-renowned Caesars Palace. The iconic resort has a variety of events, specials and amenities to celebrate, and is now asking professional and novice cocktail connoisseurs from across the country to get involved in the fun. Caesars Palace is on the search for a new iconic cocktail to be served at select hotel bars through the end of 2016.
From now through Friday, July 15, the resort is calling all expert or self-taught mixologists and bartenders from across the nation to submit their anniversary-themed cocktails. The top three finalists will be flown in for an anniversary pool party celebration on Friday, August 5 at Caesars Palace’s Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis, where their creations will be judged by guests and world-renowned mixologists.
For more information, the full list of rules and to enter, visit CaesarsCocktailCompetition.com. Must be 21 or older to enter.
For those looking to celebrate and indulge, decadent menu offers and specialty cocktails are available during the “Summer of Caesars” celebration, available now through the end of August.
· Bacchanal Buffet: A variety of anniversary-themed desserts will be featured at the world-renowned buffet, including sparkling champagne gelee with strawberries, magical empire ambrosia trifle and more.
· Beijing Noodle No. 9: Guests can enjoy Maine lobster for $19.66 per pound from 4 to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Also, every bottle of wine on Beijing’s menu (excluding Moet & Chandon) is 50 percent off daily from 2 to 4 p.m.
· Di Fara Pizza at Forum Food Court: For $19.66, guests can enjoy the iconic New York pizza with a combo of two slices and a beer
· Starbucks at Forum Food Court and Laurel Collection: Frappuccinos are the icons of Starbucks, so it’s appropriate the famous coffee company has introduced a limited-edition Golden Frappuccino. Made with caramel, white mocha, whipped cream and graham cracker crumble, the Golden Frappuccino alone is reason to celebrate.
· Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill: Gordon Ramsay’s award-winning pub restaurant is offering a three-course prix-fixe menu for just $50, featuring signature dishes like Yorkshire Ale Batter Fish & Chips, Bangers & Mash and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
· Restaurant Guy Savoy: The world-renowned restaurant has curated a signature three-course prix-fixe menu for $150.
· Mesa Grill (available only through August 5): Bobby Flay’s famed restaurant will offer a Southwestern Chicken Pot Pie at lunch for $19.66 along with other selected items. Guests can also start dinner with shrimp cocktail appetizer with a smoked chile cocktail for $19.66; before enjoying a three-course prix-fixe menu for $50.
· Montecristo Cigar Bar: This exclusive anniversary experience includes Old Homestead’s signature burger, a San Cristobal Elegancia cigar and the Rolling Smoke cocktail for $50.
|Mr. Chow 50/50|
· MR CHOW: For $19.66 guests can raise their glass with the 50/50 cocktail, featuring Martell XO Cognac, Thatcher Yumberry Liqueur, Yuzu Juice, Red Shiso Mint Syrup and a sprig garnish.
· Nobu Restaurant and Lounge: The acclaimed restaurant from Nobu Matsuhisa will offer a signature bento box for $50, only available at the bar.
· Old Homestead: On Monday and Thursday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m., guests can enjoy a prime rib special for $50, served with mashed potatoes and green beans almondine
· Payard Patisserie & Bistro (only available at the counter): Guests can order an anniversary special at the to-go counter and receive any sandwich, large soda and bag of chips for $19.66, available after 11 a.m. daily.
· Rao’s: The famous Italian restaurant has created a three-course prix-fixe menu with menu options including fried green tomato caprese, Quattro formaggi and tiramisu, all for $50.
|Serendipity 3 - Golden Dragon|
· Throwback Anniversary Cocktails at Seahorse Lounge, Lobby Bar and Montecristo Cigar Bar: Taking it back to 1966, select Caesars Palace bars are offering throwback cocktails, such as Mount Gay Mai Tai, Woodford Reserve Manhattan, Purple Haze, Gentlemen Jack Whiskey Sour and the Sidecar.
Caesars Palace has continuously evolved through the past five decades to become the leader on the Las Vegas Strip. From bringing the biggest names in entertainment including five-time Grammy Award winner Celine Dion to an unmatched collection of celebrity chefs, top sporting and special events, luxury accommodations, premier shopping and the best in gaming action to Las Vegas, Caesars Palace continues to demonstrate its commitment to the next 50 years.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV