Wednesday, June 29, 2016
A Cool Sangria Recipe For 4th Of July W/Viva Diva Moscato
The 4th of July is the perfect time to celebrate, be festive, and relax with family and friends; Christina Milian’s Viva Diva Wine Red White and Blue Sangria is the perfect fit will allow you to do just that.
· 1 bottle of Viva Diva’s Strawberry Moscato
· 1 ½ cups cranberry juice
· 1 cup brandy
· juice from one large orange
· 2 cups fresh blueberries
· 7 ounces’ fresh red raspberries
· 6 ounces’ blackberries
· 1 large apple red apple
1. In a large pitcher add wine, cranberry juice, brandy, and orange juice.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and apple.
3. Chill overnight
4. When ready to serve, fill half of glass with ice add fruit from pitcher and pour the sangria in the glass.
Photo Credit: Noble Pig
Posted by Carole9073