Memorial Day Weekend is not only a time to honor those who have served but also marks the “unofficial start of the summer.” To celebrate the holiday weekend, Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts will be hosting parties featuring live entertainment, offering food and beverage specials and extending specialty discounts to military members. Memorial Day weekend offerings include:
R&B singer and actor, Sisqo, best known for his international hit, “Thong Song,” will be hosting at the GO Pool at Flamingo Las Vegas on Saturday, May 28. He will hit the stage at 2:30 p.m., so guests are encouraged to arrive early to get a prime spot. DJ Eric Forbes will get things started that day and drink specials include $5 off Coors Light buckets. Don’t miss DJ BritStar and DJ Tavo spinning on Sunday, May 29 and Monday, May 30.
MTN DEW® KICKSTART™ and The LINQ Hotel & Casino are teaming up for the MTN DEW KICKSTART Poolside Pre-Game at The POOL at The LINQ, a one of a kind, seven-weekend summer pool party series in Las Vegas featuring three awesome things: live musical performances, guest appearances and unique poolside services and beverages to kick start the night. The afternoon-into-early-evening series starts on Saturday, May 28, giving guests the opportunity to pre-game poolside. Pool-goers will be able to enjoy video games while relaxing in massage chairs, get a fresh look at the poolside hair stylist and try one of the newest flavors of MTN DEW KICKSTART at the 32-seat bar.
Bally’s Las Vegas’ lush pool escape, Blu Pool, will kick off its weekly Raft Race series, starting Saturday, May 28, and running every Saturday afternoon through Labor Day. At 4 p.m. every Saturday, guests can test their paddling power, with 1st place receiving a $100 food and beverage tab.
Not only Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino home to the Strip’s only stand-alone wave machine, the FlowRider, but the pools are the place to be for summer-long bikini contests. Guests can strut their stuff for a $2,500 cash prize. Celebrity judges include members from Chippendales and Crazy Girls. Bikini contests will take place at 3 p.m. every Saturday starting May 28. Miller Coors and Red Bull specials will be available all weekend long.
The LINQ Promenade will be bustling with activities during Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday through Monday. From 2-6 p.m., visitors will see stilt walkers roaming the promenade. Guests are also encouraged to interact with the caricature artists, face painters and balloon artists.
The High Roller Observation Wheel will thank active and retired U.S. Military members for their service by offering free standard tickets to ride on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30. The High Roller asks that all military members show a USA Military I.D. to claim their ticket.
Kids 12 and under always ride free on the High Roller making it the perfect place to celebrate special occasions or plan a family outing.
Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill at Harrah’s Las Vegas offers a complimentary burger, French fries and domestic beer to active military members with valid ID year-round.
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino restaurants will offer specialty Memorial Day Weekend dishes and menus:
- Pho Da Nang Vietnamese Kitchen will offer a pan fried seafood platter with shrimp, sole fish, carving squid and more for $16.
- All-American Bar & Grille will feature Jersey Boy Chicken Sliders and Surf and Turf Grillers as special menu additions.
- Sports Deli will serve St. Louis Ribs, jalapeno mac & cheese, baked beans and a soft drink for $25.
- Hash House A Go Go will serve its Red, White & Blue Pancake with strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips for $13.99 and a Hickory Smoked Pork Skillet with smoked pork, kale, apples, onions, Provolone cheese, sweet potato cubes, jalapenos cornbread and buttermilk biscuits for $16.99.
- Carnival World & Seafood Buffet will feature special menu items in addition to its already impressive offerings. Additions include: live taco and burger stations, smoked salmon, quinoa citrus zest salad, skirt steak fajita, herb baked salmon with mango relish, teriyaki pork ribs, black and white sesame crusted ahi tuna, orange duck legs and more.
For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV
3435 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV
The Rio Las Vegas
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV