|Olivier Dubreuil, Daniel Boulud, Guy Savoy and Julien Asseo during Saber Off at Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appétit presented by Chase Sapphire Preferred (Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Vegas Uncork’d)|
|Chef Daniel Boulud sabers a magnum of Mionetto Prosecco at Saber Off (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Vegas Uncork’d)|
Joined by Pamela Drucker Mann, Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer of Bon Appétit & Epicurious, Cathy Tull, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and Sabrina Keraudren, Senior Marketing Manager for Mionetto USA, Adam Rapoport, Editor in Chief of Bon Appétit, welcomed the group and thanked the chefs for their continued support of Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit over the years. Additionally, the group was presented with a custom six-tier Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit cake created by “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro to celebrate the 10th anniversary. Following the cake presentation and ceremonial saber off, Daniel Boulud led the chefs in a toast to commemorate the occasion.
The star-studded weekend welcomes returning favorites such as Emeril Lagasse, Guy Savoy, Gordon Ramsay, Daniel Boulud, Nobu Matsuhisa and Brian Malarkey among others, for what is sure to be an unforgettable culinary indulgence. For the first time ever, Giada De Laurentiis will be hosting brunch at her first and only namesake restaurant at The Cromwell and the festival will offer events at select venues off The Strip. Additionally, guests who want to sample a variety of signature dishes can still purchase tickets to the Grand Tasting, where they can mix and mingle with more than 50 award-winning chefs and mixologists at the luxurious Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace.
Events with limited tickets still available include:
- Dine in the Dark: A Sensory Lunch at Bacchanal Buffet, Friday, April 29: This lunch is unlike anything you’ve experienced before! Hosted at Bacchanal Buffet, named the #1 buffet in Las Vegas by USA Today, the renowned chef team will present a culinary journey that starts the moment you enter. Guests will be blindfolded then led to their gourmet multi-course lunch in a private dining room. The special tasting menu will highlight some of the Bacchanal signature dishes and feature enhanced textures, smells and sounds to delight the senses.
- Master Series: Lunchtime Learning and Libations with Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Friday, April 29: Back by popular demand! Your chance to get up close and personal and become a part of the culinary action at this fun-filled cooking class with chef duo, Mary Sue Milliken, and Susan Feniger. Taste, sip and learn as the Too Hot Tamales prepare flavorful dishes, share their tips and cooking techniques, and shake up intoxicating libations for guests at the newest Border Grill inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Guests will meet the chefs, enjoy a multi-course lunch with specialty cocktails, a takeaway recipe booklet, and have the chance to purchase personalized cookbooks following the event.
- Exclusively for Chase Sapphire® card members, the Too Hot Tamales are hosting a private lunch touring the flavors of the Latin world. This intimate affair includes a special gift from the restaurant, a multi-course meal and top shelf tequila and margaritas!
- Yardbird’s Southern Hospitality: Beers, Bourbons and Bites, Friday, April 29: Start your night out the right way with the perfect Southern-infused happy hour, which kicks off with a delicious mix of bourbons, beers and bites, thanks to the stellar team at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. Each of the three infused bourbons and three locally sourced craft beers will be paired with savory and sweet hors d’oeuvres, and you’ll have industry leaders and Yardbird’s expert mixologists on hand to give you the low-down on everything you’re sipping and tasting.
- Brunch & Bubbles at the Boss’ House, Saturday, April 30: Enjoy brunch in epic style at Buddy V’s Ristorante at The Venetian. Hosted by “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro’s operating partners, famed Las Vegas husband and wife team Chef Kim Canteenwalla and restaurateur Elizabeth Blau, of CNBC’s Restaurant Startup, the over the top brunch will feature classic brunch favorites, complemented by elaborate seafood stations, a caviar ice bar, bottomless bubbles, build-your-own bloody mary bar, a decadent dessert display and much, much more. Guests will be treated to stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip and an Italian brunch the entire famiglia will enjoy – like a boss!
Off the Strip
- Steakhouse Redux: Michael Mina x Golden Steer, Saturday, April 30: Chef Michael Mina joins the chefs at the iconic Golden Steer Steakhouse to add a modern spin to the classic steakhouse experience. Hosted at Golden Steer, officially the oldest steakhouse in town (the restaurant opened its doors in 1958), the scene will be set with live music from the Rat Pack era, paired with a decadent lunch featuring four courses. Kick off with a mix of classic and modern variations on cocktails while you settle in and explore the restaurant — then take your seats for a meal that’s not to be missed. Chef Mina and Golden Steer prepare and present alternating courses, to be paired with a selection of wines, bringing you one special lunch experience.
- The Ultimate Comforts & Classics Affair at Downtown Container Park, Saturday, April 30: It’s your chance to head off the Strip to one of the city’s newest dining hot spots. The very best chefs are coming to the Downtown Container Park on Fremont Street to grill up mouthwatering burgers, birds and comfort food classics—all paired with bubbles, beers and craft cocktails. You’ll be in the middle of all the action and can sample the limited edition Crackle Burger and one-night-only Uncork’d Concrete from Shake Shack, ramen bowls and surf & turf from local favorites Itsy Bitsy Ramen & Whiskey and The Perch, along with incredible dishes from the hip Miami-transplant, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar and their new concept, Spring Chicken. With a huge outdoor stage featuring a rockin’ live band kicking the night into high gear—this outdoor party will be sure to raise the heat—so get ready for a night to remember!
For more information and full event schedule and to buy tickets visit VegasUncorked.com. Follow @VegasUncorked for updates throughout the weekend.