South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa heats up Valentine’s Day weekend with specialty menus inspired to cook up a flavorful experience and stir up an evening of romance at the property’s most popular restaurants, including Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib, Silverado Steakhouse and Zenshin, offered Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary margarita or glass of wine for $16.95 per person from 4 p.m. to close, including:
· Appetizers: Blackened Beef Medallions with mango salsa and cilantro butter; or Seafood Flautas with sour cream chipotle dipping sauce.
· Entrées: Tamarind Tomatillo Lamb Shank, slow braised in a savory sauce; or Braised Skirt Steak Maria, rolled with Mexican cheese, parsley, chorizo sausage, garlic and cilantro and braised in its own juices.
· Desserts: Warm Honey Drizzled Churros served with chocolate sauce and whipped cream; or Red Velvet Cupcakes with chocolate dipped fruits. Desserts are for two people
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $35 per person from 5 p.m. to close, including:
· Appetizers: Porcini Mushroom Risotto; Beet Salad, arugula, goat cheese and orange vinaigrette; or Italian Sausage and Bean Soup.
· Entrées: Lobster Fettuccine, flavorful lobster tossed in a light creamy lobster sauce, finished with a drizzle of crème Fraiche; Cupid’s Chicken, filled with wild mushrooms and mascarpone cheese wrapped in Parma Ham with sautéed kale and lyonnaise potatoes; or Braised Veal Bourguignon served with bacon and pearl onions in a rich red wine sauce over pappardelle pasta.
· Desserts: S’mores Chocolate Cake, flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate ganache, graham cracker crumbs, toasted marshmallow and caramel; or Vanilla Mousse with chocolate dipped strawberries. Desserts are for two people.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $29 per person from 5 p.m. to close, including:
· Appetizers: Sea Scallops with apple relish and a cider cream sauce with micro greens; Cupids Salad, baby greens, candied pecans, cherries and pears served with a raspberry vinaigrette; or Chicken Consommé Valentino.
· Entrées: Prime Rib of Beef, dry aged and slowly cooked for full flavor, served with baked or mashed potatoes; Broiled Fillet of Alaskan Salmon served with grilled asparagus, roasted tomatoes with lemon beurre blanc over chateau potatoes; or Green Peppercorn-Crusted New York Steak served with sautéed spinach, truffle mashed potatoes and a cabernet wine glaze.
· Desserts: Fried Banana Split with honey, chocolate syrup served with rum raisin ice cream; or White and Dark Chocolate Trifle flavored with rum and pistachio. Desserts are designed for two people.
Silverado Steakhouse will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $49 per person from 5 p.m. to close, including:
· Appetizers: Pan Seared Lobster Medallions with port wine, ginger and Julianne of winter vegetables; Watermelon, Blue Cheese, Rocket Lettuce and Walnut Salad with champagne vinaigrette; or Creamy Five Onion Soup served in a poached onion cup.
· Entrées: Black Pepper-Crusted Tenderloin of Filet Mignon, broiled and served with sautéed spinach, blood orange Hollandaise and sun-dried tomato mashed potatoes; Dijon Crusted Alaskan Salmon with panko bread crumbs and a light citrus butter sauce; Poached Chicken Breast served with leeks and crab in a consommé broth over roasted baby vegetables; or Veal Francaise dipped in egg and sautéed with white wine and lemon butter.
· Desserts: Cupid’s Cup, vanilla mousse and poached rhubarb with pickled ginger, vanilla ice cream and macadamia nuts; or Decadent Chocolate Trio, a selection of chocolate dessert including chocolate strawberries, chocolate mousse and chocolate cake served with seasonal berries. Desserts are designed for two people.
Zenshin will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary glass of champagne for $45 per person from 5 p.m. to close, including:
· Appetizers: Wagyu Beef Tataki, thinly sliced white and green onions with ninjin oroshi and citrus ponzu; or Half Dozen of Plump Washington Toten Inlet Oysters served with wasabi Fuji apple ponzu gelee.
· Entrées: Pan Seared Opakapaka, pink snapper served with arugula spears, heart of palm, soba noodles, zucchini, squash, cucumber and citrus ponzu; Macona Almond Gremolata Crusted New Zealand Lamb Chops with wok charred brussel sprouts, creamy truffle mashed potatoes and lamb jus reduction; or 6 Ounce Petite Filet Mignon and Lemon Grass Marinated Seared Shrimp Skewers with steamed asparagus, creamy wasabi mashed potatoes and béarnaise sauce.
· Desserts: Kona Coffee Crème Brulèe served with a chocolate cigar, chocolate covered coffee beans and vanilla bean ice cream; or Chocolate and Pecan Soufflé served with white chocolate dipped strawberries and vanilla bean ice cream.
Regular menus will also be available at Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib, Silverado Steakhouse and Zenshin during Valentine’s Day weekend. In addition, Zenshin will offer A La Carte options including appetizers for $16, entrées for $37 and desserts for $12. For more information or to make reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website - southpointcasino.com/dining/.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and foursquare.
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV 89183.