This Thanksgiving, Executive Chef Mark Purdy and his team will be offering guests a savory 5-course menu with elements of a traditional Thanksgiving meal mixed with Alizé’s twist on classic dishes.
- Amuse bouche: Roasted chestnut panna cotta.
- Second course: Choice of pumpkin soup OR chilled terrine of foie gras OR green salad with cucumber torchon.
- Third course: Choice of Dover sole OR seared scallop OR potato gnocchi gratin.
- Fourth course: Choice of Diestel Ranch turkey OR veal Wellington OR Pan-roasted tempeh.
- Fifth course: Dessert trio – a spiced cake with pumpkin and white chocolate mousse, cranberry pecan tartlet and warm apple tarte tatin with vanilla anglaise.
Thanksgiving dinner will be offered on Thursday, Nov. 26. Dinner is $95 per person*. Reservations are available from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
To make reservations for Thanksgiving Day at Alizé, please contact (702) 951-7000.
*Beverage, tax and gratuity not included.
Named after the gentle trade winds that sweep the French Caribbean Islands, Alizé at the Palms Casino Resort features world-class cuisine, service and wine list, boasting the most dramatic view of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Chef and Proprietor André Rochat of the respected and award winning Andre’s Restaurant, opened Alizé – the crown jewel of his culinary empire in 2001 on the top floor of the Palms Casino Resort. Alizé quickly became the talk of the town and has gained notoriety and accolades being named by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the top new restaurants in the world. Located inside the Palms Casino Resort at 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Alizé is open daily from 5:30 p.m. For more information or to make reservations, go to www.Alizelv.com, call (702) 951-7000 or find on Facebook, Twitter@AlizeLV and Instagram@AlizeLV. To book a table via OpenTable.com,