Sunday, August 9, 2015
Today! Join The 6th Annual Kiehl’s LifeRide For AMFAR! Celebs Galore!
Public invited to meet and celebrate with celebrity motorcycle riders, and help contribute to amfAR
Chris Salgardo, President, Kiehl’s USA
Eric Muscatell, Vice President of Development, amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research
And the LifeRide for amfAR riders:
· Vanessa Marcil, actor
· Gilles Marini, actor
· Jay Ellis, actor
· Ben Cohen, rugby champion
· Chris Kael, musician
· Grant Reynolds, actor
· Conrad Leach, artist
· Timothy White, photographer
· Milissa Sears, photographer
The public celebration of the 3rd stop of the of the 6th annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, a multi-day, multi-state, charitable motorcycle ride from Denver to San Diego, led by Kiehl’s President Chris Salgardo, to raise funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
Rallying at 10 retail stores along the route, the company will donate a total of $150,000 over the course of the ride. At each stop, the public will be invited to meet the riders, learn more about amfAR and contribute to the non-profit. At the conclusion of this year’s ride, Kiehl’s will have raised $1,270,000 for amfAR, funding seven cure-related research projects since 2010.
Key partners for the ride include Harley-Davidson®, global airline Delta and FIJI Water, the number-one premium bottled water in the United States. Additional support provided by Marilyn & Jeffrey Katzenberg, Exotics Racing and Kenneth Cole.
Follow the journey and join the conversation by using #LifeRide6.
Kiehl’s Since 1851
Forum Shops at Caesars
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Monday, Aug. 10, 2015
*Motorcycle arrival at 5 PM, sharp!*
· Meet the riders and learn more about amfAR’s efforts
· Enjoy refreshments from Border Grill, and complimentary 20-minute seated facials or hand massages (call 702-784-0025 to pre-book an appointment!)
· The cure is in your hands: 100% of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of the Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, up to $25,000, will benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
· 100% of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of LIFERIDE: Riding for a Cure, a coffee-table photo book chronicling the first five years of LifeRide, up to $10,000, will benefit amfAR. Featuring photos by Grammy award-winning photographer Travis Shinn, the brand-new book launches in all Kiehl’s retail stores beginning August 1. The book retails for $60.
· In celebration of LifeRide, every customer that visits Kiehl’s Las Vegas on August 10 will receive a 15% discount on all purchases, with the exception of charitable products and value sets. Kiehl’s will donate that 15% difference to amfAR, up to $115,000.
· On-site donations to amfAR will be gratefully accepted
LifeRide will also make the following stops in the Vegas Area:
o MONDAY, AUG. 10
o Las Vegas Harley-Davidson, 5191 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 1-2:30PM
o Kiehl’s at Neiman Marcus, 3200 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV, 3-4PM
o TUESDAY, AUG. 11:
o Kiehl’s at Dillard’s Downtown Summerlin, 11011 Sage Park Dr., Las Vegas, NV, 11AM-12PM
To find out more about LifeRide, obtain a schedule of events, or get involved in the fight against HIV/AIDS, please visit www.kiehls.com/LifeRide.
Posted by Carole9073