“We’re excited to serve up the new menu items here in Vegas,” said Lou Sassetti, District Partner, BRIO BRAVO Restaurant Group. “BRIO has been and continues to be a local favorite, and we’re sure our guests will enjoy the bold flavors each new dish has to offer.”
Starting Tuesday, Aug. 18, the below items will be available:
· BRIO Brunch Burger ($13.95) – A juicy burger topped with a cage-free poached egg, warm provolone cheese and a tangy, house-made tomato jam is finished with fresh arugula and accompanied by crispy fries
· Tuscan Brunch Bowl ($10.95) – A delicious medley of tasty sausage, quinoa, crisp kale, crimini mushrooms, fresh zucchini and roasted tomatoes blended together and topped with a cage-free poached egg and a spicy Sirracha-mayonnaise sauce
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
· Tuscan Kale Caesar Salad with Salmon or Chicken ($15.95 with salmon, $13.50 with chicken) – Crispy tri-colored lettuce and marinated kale is topped with savory pancetta, roasted tomatoes, chopped egg, crunchy croutons, fresh parmesan and finished in a creamy Caesar dressing with a choice of grilled salmon or chicken *lunch menu only*
· Crispy Chicken Salad ($14.50 lunch and dinner) – Crispy romano crusted chicken sits on top of fresh tri-colored lettuce, marinated kale, farro, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, cool cucumbers, orzo and crunchy croutons, topped in a savory Tuscan Italian dressing
· Pasta Toscano ($13.50 lunch/$14.50 dinner) – Perfectly cooked spaghettini noodles topped in a classic, rich Bolognese meat sauce and finished with fresh parmesan cheese
· Braised Beef Pappardelle ($16.95 lunch/$17.95 dinner) – Tender rosemary pappardelle noodles topped with crimini mushrooms, roasted carrots and red onions in a creamy tomato porcini sauce
· Pesce Piccata ($17.50)– Fresh cod sits on top of tender angel hair pasta topped with toasted almonds, lemon capers and a savory roasted garlic sauce and accompanied by perfectly-grilled vegetables *dinner menu only*
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com.
Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow Brio on Facebook www.facebook.com/brioitalian - , Twitter twitter.com/brioitalian and Instagram.